How to Keep Your Business Booming During the Christmas Season
PREPARATION STARTS MID OCTOBER!
BEGIN PROMOTING FESTIVE PARTIES STARTING NOVEMBER 1ST!
At Your Parties
- Keep your focus on November - don't jump to what's coming up in December or January
- Get into the Christmas Theme - Be Festive! Make your display Festive! Wear a Santa hat. Put Christmas lights under your tablecloth or on your table. Set up a mini Christmas tree on your table and decorate it with midgets and key chains.
- Use word choices for advertising..."Tupperware makes a great Christmas Gift" or "At a Tupperware Party you can Shop on your Seat instead of your Feet!"
- Sell your Tupperware Christmas Treats and wrapped gift sets (as mentioned in preparation above) right off your table.
- Give your guests suggestions of who to gift buy for (mother, sister, teacher, friend, niece, nephew). Suggest using Tupperware as stocking stuffers. Hand out to guests a work sheet on who they might need to buy for (see below)
- Glue a Personal Christmas Wish List to the front of the catalogue (see below). Tell all guests if they would like their husband to buy them Tupperware for Christmas, then take home the catalogue, fill out the list on the front, and show their husband how easy it will be for him to shop for you this year.
- Give your guests a Personal Christmas Wish List (see below). Tell them to fill it out and hand it back to you tonight if they would like you to contact someone who will be buying them a Christmas Gift this year, and they want that gift to be Tupperware. Call the contacts from this list and inform them of what the guest would like for Christmas.
- Have a sign in an Easel on your display to indicate that you do Festive Parties (see below). Have it printed on Christmas Themed Paper. Use dating bids throughout your demonstration indicating the types of festive parties you offer.
- Here are some recipes you can offer at your Candy Making Parties...
- Before you play your bonus game ask, "How many of you think you can find gifts for people on your shopping list tonight?" After a show of hands, then comment, "I want all of you to think about your own friends and if they too would love to Christmas Shop this way instead of fighting the mall traffic"
- Use bigger bonus gifts to date parties with. Make an offer they can't refuse!
- Date in close by offering AMAZING Bonus Dates.
- GO OVERBOARD - You're competing with the malls and stores for business and a shore of the consumer's budget.
GET ON THE PHONE AND START DATING FESTIVE PARTIES!
Use this telephone script, or create your own, and start calling anyone and everyone to date their festive party!
GET INVOLVED IN CRAFT SHOWS, CHRISTMAS BAZAARS, AND CHRISTMAS LUNCHEONS!
Get on kijiji for you local area, and start booking booths at Craft Shows, Bazaars, and Christmas Luncheons.
- Sell your Tupperware Christmas Treats and Sets right from your booth.
- Offer ordering from your booth and personal delivery service from you.
- Have the Personal Christmas Wish Lists at your display. Ask customers if they want anyone to buy Tupperware as a Christmas Gift for them. If yes, have them fill out a Wish List so you can contact them.
- Personally invite everyone to your Christmas Open House (see next section below). Have an invitation to give them.
- Offer bonus gifts to those dating a festive party with you. Have those gifts on display.
- Always do a draw to collect leads for future business.
HAVE YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE!
Invite everyone and anyone.
- Call all past hosts
- Call all past customers
- Invite everyone in your neighborhood buy putting a flyer in their mailbox. Have the flyer printed of Christmas Paper.
- Invite customers from your Christmas Craft Shows and Bazaars
- Invite the entire city!
HAVE YOUR OWN KIDS CHRISTMAS KITCHEN DAY PARTIES!
Promote a Kids Christmas Kitchen Day Party with Your Customers
- Plan a date for the workshop
- Have parents register themselves and their kids for the workshop
- Collect registration cost in advance (you decide the fee depending on your expenses - minimum $22.34 to cover the cost of the Mini Baking Set ($234 + $22.99 shipping + tax = $290.40 % 13 = $22.34 each)
- use a few Tupperware Products to make the batter for the kids
- have catalogues, brochures, and order forms for parents to place orders
- do some draws with parents info on the draw slip
- if parents didn't order, follow up with them after the workshop to see if they are interested in placing an order or having a party
- each registered child goes home with their Mini Baking Set
Order Sets in Advance (Oct 13 - 19) - Image