Tupperware Awareness Days - High Hopes Format
- Wear Tupperware T-shirt.
- Carry a basket filled with dating gifts, a few of your catalogues, brochures, fundraiser packages, information on selling, Tupperware Awareness Stickers, Celebration Night Invitations, and a small clipboard with the draw tickets.
- Introduce Self - Hi, my name is...
- State Purpose - We are canvassing the area to create awareness about Tupperware.
- Are you familiar with Tupperware?
- We are giving away a piece of Tupperware to everyone today for answering 4 of our questions. Would you like a free piece of Tupperware?
- If yes, ask them the questions on the Draw Ticket. If no, sticker them so they are not approached by any other consultant and say it was very nice meeting them today.
- If they answered the 4 questions, give them a piece of Free Tupperware.
- Hand them an invitation to our Celebration Night. Explain a little bit about the recognition in red print for coming.
- And because you answered our 4 questions today, you are automatically included in our Tupperware Awareness Draw that evening for $100 in FREE Tupperware. So I just need your contact information, so if you win, and you are not at the event, we can contact you to get that $100 in FREE Tupperware to you!
- Hand them the draw ticket to fill in their contact information.
- Thank you for your time in helping us create Awareness about Tupperware. Here is your sticker so no other consultants approach you again today, and I hope to see you at our Celebration Night on Wednesday!