Hints for Having an $1250 Party
- First set your goal for an $1250 party.
- Choose the gifts you will take when your party reaches $1250 by filling out the Host Wish List.
- Set your goal to have 15 people in attendance.
- Make a list of the people you are going to invite and be sure you have at least 25 names on the list before you start inviting them.
- OVER INVITE. Not everyone will be able to come on the night you chose.
- Remind guests that they can bring a friend with them, and when they do they get a FREE gift for every friend.
- Remind guests that they can bring orders with them, and when they do they get a FREE gift for every order brought.
- When someone can’t make it to the party, ask them to place an order for your party. You can show them a catalogue or have them view the catalogue on my website at http://www.highhopes.ca/catalogue.html. Call them back after they have had time to look at the product, and have them place their order with you by phone – not on line – so you get credit for that order.
- Give a catalogue and some order forms to 1-3 reliable guests that will attend your party so they can collect Advance Orders for you. These are your helpers, so that you don’t have to do the whole party by yourself.
- Achieve 10 Advance Orders.
- Complete the Tupperware Toonie Sheet.
- Let your guests know that you are excited about having this party. Your excitement will be contagious and you will have more guests attend.
Get excited! It’s easy to have an $1250 party and you will get some great free product. Please call me if you need anything (i.e. extra catalogues, order forms, etc.) I want this party to be the best Tupperware party you have ever had and I will do whatever I can to help you accomplish that.